28.11.10

Jasmin birthday

Hey girl, it’s ur BIG DAY~
Ur 21st birthday le!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (^0^)
Finally, ur turn to be 21 years old, hehe~
Hope all ur wishes will come true o~
Stay healthy, pretty and happy ya, and also remember to miss me :p

I think there is already 4years I didn’t celebrate birthday by ur side…Really miss those days in school…

Honestly, university is a totally different place with tmn sea & catholic.
There are too many different kinds of people, different background, different thinking, different attitudes…Kinda difficult to cope with that sometimes. And that’s why I rather to be oneself, cause it makes me feel better and more comfortable.

Anyway, today is ur big day! Wish ya will have a meaningful and unforgettable birthday with the special someone, hehe~


Miss u~
take care ya~

1 comment:

hooiyan said...

Happy Birthday to Jia Min!! =)